Today, 90% of Americans age 65 and older receive Social Security income benefits.¹ Will your Social Security benefits be enough in retirement?
Bridge the gap in your retirement strategy. We can help:
- Review your Social Security and retirement statements to determine potential retirement income shortfalls where a fixed annuity may be a potential solution.
- Explain the importance of routinely verifying your Social Security statement earnings record for accuracy.
- Explore strategies that may enhance the benefits available to married couples.
- Review your unique situation to determine potential eligibility for other types of benefits (ex-spousal, dependent or caregiver benefits).
- Examine potential effects of taxation on Social Security benefits in light of other sources of retirement income.
Need your Social Security Statement?
¹ Social Security Administration: Social Security Basic Facts, October 13, 2015
Please note that Compass Financial Group and their representatives can provide information, but not give tax or Social Security advice. Consumers should seek guidance from their tax advisor or the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. Compass Financial Group may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as a fixed annuity, as a potential solution.
Not approved by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.