Security. Value. Peace Of Mind. This is what Compass Financial Group helps our clients achieve!
Compass Financial Group utilizes high quality, independent financial professionals who specialize in reducing risk, especially during times of volatility similar to what we have experienced over the last decade, while still being able to take advantage of upside potential through the use of various insurance products. This strategy potentially allows our clients to secure a better and much more worry-free financial future.
Some strategies that we specialize in are:
- Income planning
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Maximization
- Legacy Planning
Prudent questions of the utmost necessity when nearing retirement:
- Can you afford to go through another Great Recession or a Financial Crisis?
- Can you financially and emotionally afford a decade of potential loss of savings and unnecessary financial risk?
- Looking over the last decade specifically, does it feel as though you are just gaining back lost money?
- If you are a conservative consumer, how does market volatility make you feel?
- If you have at least 10 years until retirement, do you sometimes wonder if you will ever retire if you keep losing money?
- If you have already retired, are you concerned about how long will it take before your money runs out? Are you concerned about your overall exposure to unnecessary risk to your retirement assets and the potential for additional loss?
To help ensure that you are on course, do you have a strategy in place to address some of these concerns? We'll explore how various financial products, including life insurance and fixed index annuities, can help solidify your retirement strategy with valuable protection and guarantees.
Please note that Compass Financial Group and their representatives do not give legal or tax advice. You are encouraged to consult your tax advisor or attorney.
Not approved by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.