Financial Planning and Investment Services
- Reviewing your investments and designing a personalized portfolio appropriate to your specific needs
- Determining the proper investments and mix of asset classes, including stocks, bonds, alternative investments, and cash for each account depending on your goal, time frame, and risk tolerance
- Continuous and confidential monitoring of your investments, and quarterly, or as needed, meetings to review and evaluate your investment performance, update your overall financial objectives, and, if necessary, re-allocate your portfolio as agreed upon by you
- Providing quarterly performance statements for fee-based investment advisory assets
- Giving independent advice and recommendations regarding positioning of retirement funds
Please note that Compass Financial Group and their representatives do not give legal or tax advice. You are encouraged to consult your tax advisor or attorney.
Not approved by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the U.S. Government or any governmental agency.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.